If you are anything like me you will have come to accept the sad state of affairs that grey hairs have now started to sprout with abandon and the wrinkles are settling in for the long haul.
Those days of muscle tone and glowing skin are a thing of the past and before we know it our zimmerframes will be taking up the space that our exercise bikes used to.
However I have some free tips on how to hang on to that youthful edge for just a little bit longer....
1. Ditch Grazia and take up Woman and Home. The celebrities are only ever 60+ and the models are ancient. You will come away feeling a distinct spring in your step.
2. Make friends with someone 10 years older than you. Then invite them to play squash.
3. Never, ever let someone take a photo of you near a) bright lights and b) children.
4. Start telling everyone you're getting your free bus pass next year. Being constantly told you look 'SO YOUNG for your age' will have you feeling 21 again.
5. Go to Mass. Being surrounded by 99% old biddies does wonders for the self esteem.
Now who's got some more to add to the list?