I know I know - Listography has staged a coup and taken over my blog.
I've lost count of the number of mug related posts that have been published this last week.
I nearly skipped this week but decided to focus on some good stuff instead - enough of the mugs!
This one will be short and hopefully sweet. Join in if you're not sick to death of me and my usurper.
The other week I put up a Blog Hop called The Happiness Project where I asked you to ask your kids what made them happy, and then post the results. I loved the responses. So this weeks Listography is a follow on -
Top 5 Things that make me happy:
1. Swimming in the sea on a hot day.
2. A takeaway cappuccino on the way back from the school run.
3. Listening to my three kids playing together - quietly and without fighting (Ok this one doesn't happen very often)
4. Singing along loudly and badly to my tunes in the car
5. Shutting the front door gently behind me when I'm on a rare night out.
If you want to join in just write your post and add your url to the linky.
I have one request this week though - try to visit people on the list that you've never visited before - rather than the names that you recognise. That would make me very happy :)