So here's my list of Top 5 Simple Pleasures:
1. A chubby arm thrown around your neck in the middle of the night. (And no, that's not meant to refer to my husband trying to strangle me in my sleep).
2. A cup of fresh coffee after two thirds of the kids have been dropped off to school.
Sometimes it's home brewed, on a bad day it's a large one to go. Though last time I got one of those I was so sleep deprived I thought a bird had shat (shat? shitted? shited?) on my car as I left the car park - only to discover that it was my coffee I'd left on the roof of my car...
3. Grazia and a cup of tea in bed.
Preferably brought to me on a tray with a bacon sandwich and involving zero involvement of kids.
4. A walk on the beach in the sunshine.
Love the beach. Love the sea. Love the sunshine.
5. A glass of wine and a curry on a Saturday night.
I say glass in the loosest sense of the word.
Easy huh? Now all you have to do is write your own list on your blog with a link back here and then add your details to the linky below so that others can find you.
Want to find out more about Listography? Just click the link at the top of my blog.