Who hasn't at some stage of their lives imagined their own funeral? Who would be there, who would cry, what they would say....Come on, surely you've done it too...Don't leave me out on a limb on this one ok?
This weeks Listography theme is '5 Things I Hope People Say About Me At My Funeral'. Bit of a mouthful I think you'll agree but tricky to condense into bite-size.
So here goes:
1. 'Wow, I've never seen this church so full.'
2. 'I'm so glad that her blog was made into a movie'
3. 'I still can't believe she ran off with Johnny Depp'
4. 'Do you remember that time she got a speeding ticket in her mobility scooter?'
5. 'Do you think Grandma will leave me her house in the Bahamas?'
Silly I know. Your turn now. Make it as heartfelt or ridiculous as you like. Just write your post on your own blog, put a link back here so everyone can find the other entires and then come back here to enter your details in the linky below.
Now I have a feeling this Listography may go down like a lead balloon so I am offering you a choice this week. If you don't like that one you can write your Top 5 Bucket List , ie - things to do before you kick the bucket.
So are we all happy now? Chop, chop then.